Monday, July 17, 2006

my mundane life...haha

I still update my old blog once a while, just that this blog is more of a heartfelt blog...hahahha...wrong vocab...don't care...

Yesterday, went to church. Paul was the worship leader. He called TW up to do the actions for 'I have got heaven on the inside of me'. TW was not that good...lol...it was only then Andrew's presence was sorely missed....Church seems to be slightly quieter without Andrew around. Even if I want to jump during worship, I felt slightly awkward. Sigh...

A topic on different personalities was brought up by kor. Talking about different personalities, my parents' personalities are 80% different too...And it was the personalities that makes them special...as in my dad is not organised, but my mum is... so it is always my mum who has a schedule with us...for eg, cleaning the house...always my mum who 'order' us to do the cleaning....it's my dad who ask us to cook...

My dad is quite a spendthrift but my mum is not...so my mum controls all the money and so we can have today (education)...My dad said:''without my mum, we will have 3 mercedes, a one million worth house with empty pockets and dunno what to do with the 6 of us."....so without their different characters, our house would have been a disaster too....

Just that the only thing I used to see as a conflict is spiritual wise....my dad is devoted but my mum is not very....so if my dad goes to church too often, my mum will complain....but my dad will tolerate everything my mum said.

My mum said before, everybody has their own strong points and weaknesses. It's just whether we can tolerate each other's weaknesses or not....if cannot, then don't think of having a relationship with that person. Every individual have their own differences....can u find a perfect couple with similar personalities? Very few I have seen....not that it is not possible...

I am not saying that I want to enter a relationship. I feel that I am still young (though not really...coming to 21 soon) and not that very mature enuf to handle one...plus I still want to observe for a few more years to see how everything goes. Who knows the guy that God has destined for me is not in the early future but later...so I would rather wait for God to show me the right one.

Haha....have been pretty bored down with things...till I blog these kinda stuff..

Yesterday played football again. TW hurt his toe...his nail broke *ouch*...and the blood kept coming....quite scary...hehe...so I lent him my antiseptic cream...

Valerie had a friend over for 3 nights. Last night was the first night and already I am not that very happy because it was quite squashy...My pillow and blacket fell on the floor 5 times....sien....I woke up so many times in the middle of the night, with my hand automatically reaching out in the darkness below the bed with my eyes shut...grab anything soft lying on the floor and continued sleeping....

sigh....

Today, my supervisor said tat I am a good girl again....hehe...she thought that I only mopped the hallway from the 11th floor till ground floor...but I also mopped the stairs all the way from the 10th floor to ground floor (so lazy...missed the flight of stairs from the 11th to the 10th...haha)...so I told her I did the front stairs too and her scornful look changed into a smile instantly...lolss...

went to Chin Tuan's BBQ on saturday night. I fell in love with sea bass(A FISH....not a human...haha)....so yummy...Chin said a sea bass is 5.50pounds ....
Expensive but worth the money...because the fish is so so so so so yummy...anything that is yummy is worth my money...haha....How much I love food...not just food, but GOOD and NICE food....hehe...:)

nothing more to say..haha..

signing off...
11.20am...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home