Monday, July 17, 2006

annoyed

I am so so annoyed...

Kyle always make me annoyed for some reason...sigh....

He likes to exaggerate at times, though more trustworthy compared to Marc.

Also he likes to boast which makes me utterly annoyed...I dislike people who makes false promises + boast...

He said something like going bowling tonight and that he is going to catch the train tonight to come over to leeds...LOLS....I told him that I cannot...I have something on..which is true and not true...lol...tonight may have dinner at WL's place...
Then he said...he forgot that he has a dinner with his dad. LOLS....so say if I agreed, he is going to fly my aeroplane.

He is not certain at times which makes me annoyed...

Then he said he wants to watch superman with me tomoro. I said can also...

But at the end of the comversation, he says :''see me on wednesday''...cuz he said he wants to go bike riding with me in Hyde Park this wednesday. Hmm...I dunno if this promise can be fulfilled or not...lols..

Talking about annoyed...

Let me reflect last thursday's BBQ...

When I wanted to borrow the bike from Alberto (kor's friend), kor went telling Alberto..:''U sure u want to lend her..' and kor said something like the bike may fall apart...
something like that....

I was also rather annoyed...but thank God kor changed the topic...God knows how much I want to ride a bike for so so long....and when the chance came, kor said that...and it nearly made me not able to ride it becuz Alberto may feel apprehensive after hearing that and won't let me ride anymore.

But kor was 'let off' when he said "I thought U wanted to ride the bike" after a short while of silence...

But undoubtly was annoyed for a slight moment....but the annoyment was not as bad as what Kyle said after I rode the bike.

When I was apologising to Alberto becuz I wasn't sure whether I spoilt the bike or not, Kyle said :''Do you know that she made the pedal on my bike fall off??'' etc...he said some more things which I can hardly remember.

I would say that I was SUPER annoyed at that statement...I HATE people bringing up the past for some reason....if were to HUMILIATE me....

I was undoubtly angered at that statement. I have felt bad making the pedal fall off...and hey...it's not really my fault k....blame that the bike has not been ridden for a long time and the screw disintegrated...so what has that got to do with me??? Just that when I rode Kyle's bike, I was so unlucky to experience 'breaking' someone's bike not by my own fault...

That's just me...dislike my past being brought up ESP WHEN I FEEL BAD about it....if the past is brought up, it has to be done by me...by my own will and 'permission'...lols...

Anyway...

enuf of complaining..lols...just that I am feeling annoyed by many things right now...lols...

signing off..
5pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home