Saturday, July 22, 2006

blogging

lately I have been to lazy to update my blog. Even before my dad told me that he has been reading my blog all these while, I have been blogging less frequently.I think daddy knows all my blogs url using my laptop IP or something like that...hahhaa....dunno...but I guessed so....Lols...Have been addicted to drawing lately. Drawing anatomy diagrams and sticking on housemate's doors. Actually it started with a picture of a skull. I labelled it as TW's skull and then sticked it on his door. I thought he will crush it and throw it away. But surprisingly he didn't. He left it hanging on the door till today and probably until he leaves. He also told Ken that the pic very nice...lols...so that kind of 'inspired' me to draw more....so now...hahah...almost every part of the body is on his door.....

HAHAHA....

Today went to Manchester as a cell. Wee Leon drove us there...hehe...we walked around the city centre. A lot of sales. I bought my sandals at Clarks for 15 pounds. Soft leather. In the end bought the leather cream also...lols...she said can keep the leather soft always.The boots I bought at clarks last time was good. I have been using it even though it is summer...lols...but getting too hot lately + the sandals that Janice gave me when she came to UK was not good. The bottom of the sandals was so hard that it crack my feet + the sandals keep slipping off my feet + the sides of the shoe is hard + the bottom is falling off..So now...haha...the bottom is soft leather....should last long I hope. Looks pretty strong too..heh...The boots is still alive...haha...hope it will be alive for a long time...That's all I bought in Manchester...haha..The 'graduation photos' in my blog...lols...the graduation clothes is Valerie's one....she wanted to return them to the uni so I quickly borrowed it from her and took a few pictures with it...ahaha...

Oh ya...yesterday the paid volunteer thingy...Lolss...as if my partner and I are superstars...haha....when we went up to present, the china representatives keep taking photos of us...make me slightly panic only..lols...The medical school gave them scoresheets to mark MY presentation and pretend as if they are examiners...sighh..Total mark for an OSCE station is 30. The highest mark that was given was 25. The lowest was 18. Lols....below 16 is fail. They also gave grades. 5 gave me C, 12 gave me B. Phew..Heard the dean said..." you are all very nice examiners"....haha...That was the first time the dean touched me n talked to me...*blush*...it's a her....and her grip is quite firm....haha....forgot to mentioned that the presentation was ok...if it was not becuz I was quite nervous and my 'chinese grammar' went a bit haywire at the end of the presentation...but guessed overall it was ok...just that it's not that up to the standard that some of the chinese 'examiners' wanted...haha

I left a tag in Andrew Lee's blogspot. Someone from CHC....Dunno who...but I just left a tag in his chatterbox. I was quite surprised that such a message can inspire a person so much....heh.....he blogged about it in his entry somemore....shows how much he appreciated it I guessed...

Anyway..

signing off..

7pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home