Saturday, July 22, 2006

haihh...

Staying with Val is exactly like the experience of staying with my cousin when we were in KL.

Now Val is on europe tour. So I do not fear of her coming peeping at what I am typing here. Somehow, she is quite kaypoh when she sees me writing my blog. Pretending to talk to me right behind my laptop and peeping quite obviously at my blog.

Lols...

Val has a character which is like a photocopy of my cousin. My cousin loves to wear 'sexy' clothes. Tubes and all...fashion....straightening/curling hair...flirt!....Shopping for clothes....staying in a place for a very long time (for eg...Yo sushi...)

Basically everything is almost the same...literally the same...which may explains why I can get used to Val staying with me. Cuz she is like my cousin and I lived with her for one and a half years in our hot swelting room in KL.

Even though their characters are not the very 'nice' ones, they have kind hearts.

Val and my cousin are almost the same....they like to take my things without asking....but even then, they treat me so nicely...Val cooked twice for me...shared the salmon that a guy gave her early in the morning for breakfast with me....shared cookies with me and TW....didn't complain (she did...but didn't really ask much then) when I charged her 200 for staying in my room for one and half months, including rent and bills....she is almost literally not at home all the time....now on europe tour for 2 weeks + was in scotland for a week. 3 weeks altogether. I feel really bad charging her extra 50 for not having her in the room.

She also took me to Yo sushi(her workplace) to eat for free! Because she work there mar...

Sigh...

Her things has been shipped back to Msia so the room is pretty empty at the moment.

My things are all hidden away..haha...so ahem...I will take another photo of my room soon...there are some more changes with my room as in the movement of new furniture...having a new table in the room...moving the shoe rack away....I like the drawers to be situated under the mirror...strategic. I guessed all the furniture are placed rather strategically and is convenient indeed.

I feel bad that I have not treated Val nice enuf in my opinion. I am ahem...rather cold...lols....and also complain quite a lot about other things...but there are also nights where we shared things with each other. I guessed after quite some time, she picked up some of my character, as in she asked for my permission before using my things and she made a 'wonderful' (as in she has begun to understand my character) comment when she wanted to borrow the 'qi1 feng1 you2' from me ''I know u want to use it for 5 years, so I won't borrow it from you to bring to Europe.'' Later, she found her own qi1 feng1 you2 in her bag....lols...then why did she wanted to borrow from me earlier?

Lately, for some reason, I have became very calculative once again...I dunno what have gotten into me but I suan4 so much...lols....people asked for paracetamol, I gave them one only...
I hardly eat medicine...in fact, I didn't eat any medicine at all for the past one year...other than one antihistamine becuz of ahem....hahaha...Anyway, looking at my panadol, gonna expire soon too...haha...2008...still far...but I have loads left....keep my liver healthy..hehe..dun eat medicine.

and also...I have became slightly niao1 ji1 also...lols....Eg, Jiyi asked me if I can lend her an umbrella cuz it was raining. I said I only have one (a lie) and she said she will return me later when she comes back from Morrisons. However, when she went into my room, she found a black umbrella (*slapped forehead*...accidentally forgot to hide it away) and said she will take the black one instead of the green one. She thought it was Val's umbrella.
I said it is mine...

she went 'huh..I thought u said u had only one umbrella'.....

'errrr....sorry...I used the black umbrella for hiding from the sun and the green one when it rains.'

That is a half lie and half not....lols...not a lie cuz the black umbrella is small and cannot really hide my whole torso from the rain....hahah...
a lie becuz I only use the black one even though it is small...small but convenient.

The green one is just slightly bigger but still convenient except that I feel that it doesn't effectively hide me from the sun....lols....

U know it's hot lately....31-33 degrees...except that for the past two days, it had been raining. I woke up briefly this morning becuz of a thunderstorm...so scary...haha...

TW has been behaving very VERY funny these few days.
He has been ignoring me..ahem...not only me...Ken and serene....
We called him to play dai tee(card game), he dun want.
He ate Flames today...tsk tsk...not healthy...truthfully, very fattening esp for the coronary arteries.
He went to cell alone without telling us (me, Ken n Serene). He was persuading me to go for fifteen minutes...haha...then gave up and went back to his room. Ken and serene were there and were wondering whether we shud go or not. TW told us that he didn't want to go to cell. However, he disappeared silently. Ken later went to his room and found him missing...and realised that he went to cell alone...wahman...so in the end, we all went to cell.

I wonder how can he stay in his room 24/7....never go out...seldom cook (so seldom that sometimes I wonder if he knows how to cook...) Haha...shud have seen him slaughter the chicken...so gentle...LOLS...and took such a LONG TIME (one hour) to cut up the whole chicken...he wanted to de-skin it first which I have no idea why.

He has funny habits which Ken, Ser and I are pretty frustrated about. Our personalities and characters totally don't fit.
At least I can mix pretty well with Mel, Ken and Ser. But with TW, it is quite a struggle to understand him sometimes.

Hmm..and also...I am very angry about something. I went to the kitchen just now and found that someone has used my Tefal pan without washing it!!!!! I am very particular about cleanliness (no idea when have I transformed to become like this...guessed after I worked as a cleaner)...I saw my pan hanging at the usual place....had no further thoughts...I thought it was clean.
Then, I wanted to fry my tomatoes...took my pan....AND LOLS....the handle and the bottom back of the pan was so SO OILY....literally the whole pan was oily!!!

'okay...the back part is oily...maybe the person forgot to wash the back and hang it on the hook...the front part should be washed.' I thought to myself.

Turned to the front....OMGOMGOMG....so oily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously someone has not washed the pan AT ALL and hung it on the hook. WHo on earth is this ridiculous person. Ahem...Mel knows my character...he looks after my things if he uses them...then it is his gf who is notorious of being dirty.

GGRRRRR...

Enuf is enuf.... I need my Tefal pan long term....no way I am going to hang my pan or leave my plates on the dishholder anymore. Actually I gave a warning before...not really a warning...but a 'instruction'....
I told Mel that if he uses my rice-cooker, he have to dry it etc before he switches it on.
Anyway, they dun use my rice-cooker anymore cuz too many 'rules and regulations'....haha...they are using YungKit's rice cooker.
But I did 'instruct' them that my things have to last for long time, so use them properly.

Since the rule wasn't obeyed.

I collected every single thing in the kitchen which belonged to me and put them away, as in in drawers and all where people DEFINITELY will not be able to use them. Took my rice-cooker upstairs. Cleared everything away. I know Mel and his gf will be kinda shocked when they cook tmr cuz I know that they have been using my plates (but so far, my plates were properly taken care of)...just that I was very VERY disappointed at how my pan was looked after. It may be TW who did it but I dun think so cuz I dun think he ate dinner....

Hmmm....

ANyway, whoever fault it is, I am not going to display my things in public area anymore...

SIgh....

Maybe that explains why I have became rather selfish these few days. In fact, very selfish.

SIgh...

It's just me...I do not like people to use my things without my permission. They would just have to respect me in that area. Not that I do not lend people things, they have to get my permission and normally followed by instructions on how to use it properly.
Very particular about people breaking or destroying my things.

O Lord, You search me..
You know my ways,
even when I fail You,
I know You love me,

Your holy presence,
Surrounded me.
In every season,
I know You love me,
I know You love me.

At the cross I bow my knees,
where your blood was shed for me,
there is no greater love than this.
You have overcome the grave,
Glory fills the highest place,
what can separate me now.

You go before me,
You shield my way.
Your hand upon me,
I know You love me.

And when the earth fades,
Falls from my eyes.
You stepped before me,
I know You love me....


sleepy...

signing off...
2.40am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home