Sunday, July 23, 2006

blogging2

grrr....I cannot sign into Yahoo mail...idiot...

Today went to church...sigh...

Once again...I feel tat not having Andrew around is so different.

We sang the song 'In Christ'....Nobody jumped when we sung the part 'in christ we have everything.' Last time, I have Andrew to jump with me....now jumping alone is so damn weird and so, I didn't jump all because I was self-conscious.

Even the song 'one way' was sung so damn unlively....sigh...

Anyway, I have gotten the new Hillsong cd from Vincent. Hehe....

Most of the songs are nice...some are not...

Ahem...Kyle has noticed that I have been avoiding him...
Whenever he signs into msn, I will appear offline instantly...I dunno why..but talking to him just gives me the feeling of so sien....
sigh...
He asked me whether I want to meet him tomoro since he is coming down to Leeds. I said 'erm...I need to do something...'
He replied instantly :'are you avoiding me?'
Wahman...I was shocked...I didn't expected such a straightforward question.

So I gave a hell lot of excuse like 'I am in a reserve mode in the moment.'

Which is partly true and not.

True becuz it's the end of the month and it's time for ahem....anyway...

partly not true becuz I actually have the intention of avoiding him. lols....I just don't feel like talking to him at the moment...dunno why...but it's just the sien feeling....

Today after football, had dinner with Ken, ser, TW, WL and Jean. Well, before the dinner, on our way home from football, WL 's car broke down in the middle of the road...LOLS...u know why????? Cuz he didn't pump petrol and so the car can no longer move anymore....haha....so stranded on the road till Vincent came to help. Went to buy some petrol...enuf for WL to drive to a petrol station and pump to full tank...

haha...

Dinner was cool....we all cooked a dish...Then, we all talked till late...11.30pm...shared quite a lot of things...and hahhaha...we also mentioned about kor in the middle of the conversation...something about ahem....hahahah...his voice and encounter weekend..something about all the pent-up words he wanted to say......it was quite funny...but I am too tired to recall wat was said....

It was funny anyway...ahhahaha

The dinner was a last minute thing...WL didn't cook..haha..he ordered take-away and bought sprite...jean made sushi...yum yum....serene and Ken cooked something which I cannot recall...something to do with potatoes and stuff...TW cooked kangkung and beef...me ler...chicken curry...

If my heart has grown cold,
There your love will unfold,
As You open my eyes to the work of Your hand.
When I'm blind to my way,
There Your spirit will pray
As You open my eyes to the work of Your hand.

Oceans will part,
nations come.
At the whisper of Your call.
Hope will rise,
Glory shown,
In my life Your will me done.

Present suffering may pass,
Lord Your mercy will last,
As You open my eyes to the work of Your hand.
And my heart will find praise,
I'll delight in Your way,
As You open my eyes to the work of Your hand.

Jesus open my eyes to the work of Your hand.

signing off...
1.15am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home