Friday, November 17, 2006

Now I know why I am being taxed!!!!!!!!!

After the 'enlightenment' from David, I know why I am being taxed..

He said that because I have worked for the company long-term, that's why I am being taxed..as in, we are taxed after working for a certain period of time.

Another thing is that I cannot claim back the tax...that's what he said...cuz I am a resident...

and he said that that's why the bank interest is being taxed...which explains why mine was also taxed...

siggghhh..

He said that it's not worth working as a cleaner anymore cuz he said that:
1) It's sacrificing my health..
2) He thinks it's not worth it since I am taxed..

and it's true...after doing some calculations....the tax is a total of one week's work!!! which means I work for a week for NOTHING!?!?!??!

OHMAN...

That's too much....

plus...it's tiring waking up at 5.30am everyday...

Maybe I should return to yo sushi since it's a newly started job and I guessed I am not taxed...
plus got tips and food....and skills...

I trust what David says cuz what he said fits the description I am in now....he also said the 22% tax correctly...

I will see how the cleaning job goes...until I get back into Yo sushi and thinks that I am pretty stable working in yo sushi, only then I will quit the cleaning which will probably be sometime around April?

cuz May and June is exam time...and I will be pretty stress...

Hopefully, I will be able to get the job that Jean worked as during her second year's summer...as a statistician if I am not mistaken...or even then, I hope to retain yo sushi...

sigghh....maybe find another cleaning job elsewhere...

WHATEVER!!

signing off..
2.30pm
Tax is so troublesome...and TAXING!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home