Monday, November 13, 2006

birthday

Hehe..

My birthday was quite a memorable one...

Thanks to all the people who celebrated it...

Thanks to my coursemates, I got a Christian Dior perfume (!!) and also to my surprise, a 1gb Kingston pendrive!!! Thanks to Julian for organising and for being so thoughtful!

Also,

Thanks to Julee for her body shop set consisting of body shampoo, body lotion etc....thanks to Lizzie for the pyjamas which looks like it is made of silk...thanks to Lynda for the erm....u know it...haha....Thanks to Janice for the scarf n mitten...thanks to my cell members (most of all!!) for the red scarf!!

Pretty pressies...I hope I didn't miss out anything...

I m so happieee...

Thanks to all who had sent me birthday messages whether it be thru friendster or sms!! Haha..and my parents sent me a birthday sms too... :-)

Also, I was so shocked to have my birthday cake at breakfast during encounter weekend in Milton Keynes. I thought Jean announced my birthday in front of everybody so that everybody will sing a birthday song only....wah...who knows..she told me to turn around...and WAHHH...got birthday cake behind me!! hehe...

Ok..have to go do work..

ciaoz..
signing off..
7.49pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home