Wednesday, August 09, 2006

sushi!!!! yum yum..

Tze way brought sushi home for the past 2 days.

The best part is the peas.. I remembered the first time Valerie brought home peas, I ate the peas, including the skin!!!! I didn't know how to eat them...until people taught me how...Actually we are not supposed to eat the skin *blushed*...
I guessed common sense would have told u that the skin cannot be eaten becuz it's so tough + HAIRY...eee...

Ever since I learnt how to eat them, wow...they are so yummy!!! WL said it is a delicacy and it's very expensive...so hehe...I am so lucky to be able to eat them for the past two days....cuz TW brought home 2 'bottle' of peas...u can see the bottle below....

Got to eat loads of raw salmon and raw tuna...yum yum...so nice...

And I was pestering him for not bringing back more...cuz his boss asked him to take all (8 altogether) but he didn't...and he only took 2 packs yesterday...*sobs*... well, after he saw us (ken n me) eating with such 'passion', he said that next time he will bring back MORE!!!!

Hopefully, TW will bring back some sushi today..haha



My favourite peas... as u can see..only the skins are left...haha..I have eaten all the peas...



Sushi....yum yum



More peas...with the bottle beside it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home