Friday, July 28, 2006

blogging3

Si sushi wants to hire chefs...but they dun wan female!!!!!!!!!!! Reason: cuz females does work very slowly!!! But I am different!!! Grrrr...

Still am in the process of bugging TW n hopefully Alex to get me in...even though a trial...
TW said tat they are discussing about 'firing' a waitress...so hopefully...hahahah....I can get in...HOPEFULLY....

Anyway, I managed to get hold of the book (250 cases in clinical medicine) that Chin Tuan (eye surgeon who just moved to Plymouth) recommended me to read....for my MRCP....still far...LOLSS...what am I doing...but yea...am copying the book..ahem...becuz printing and photocopying is too ex....so copy by hand...maybe when cannot stand it then I type...actually typing is faster....hmm...

Well...the book is a good book...haha...

TW asked Paul to go hiking next saturday....so I shun4 bian4 asked Paul if I can come along..ahha....cuz Paul is driving..so why not...hehe...then get free ride go hiking somewhere in the Yorkshire Dales.....exercise...unfortunately, hiking...I have no stamina....last time I went to Malham, I was the first to give up...lols...halfway up the mountain, my lungs couldn't take it anymore...
Dunno why is it always have to be me who is short of breath....my legs can resist but my lungs refused to co-operate...

So have to rest halfway up the mountain...ahahhaha....

Better than nothing....the view is nice...so worth the climb..

Anyway,

goin to sleep....for some reason, my right leg feels so suan1....

signing off...
12am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home