Wednesday, July 26, 2006

the heavenly man

I finally finished reading The Heavenly Man in less than 10 hours.

It has been an inspiring book...with many lessons and 'teachings'...

God has done so much in Bro Yun's life...so many miracles...so many healings...and emphasises how important it is to read God's word + to pray.

The book kor gave me ''captivating'' was only read halfway...hope to finish it soon.

I always see Ken and Serene + TW watching TV...
After 'training' for 3 years without TV, I can survive without one...the thing is that I do not like to watch the TV anymore...Sitting in front of the TV makes me feel uneasy and pointless...
It's like watching a whole load of rubbish other than watching the weather forecast and news of course...

Normally, Ken and serene would cook with the TV on regardless they are watching or not. Then, they will eat watching the TV for a long time...go back to their rooms and continue watching TV....lols...

Me ler...I cook fast...I have a habit of not spending too much time in the kitchen + toilet...which reminded me of TW's friend who came here to take a bath when her shower broke down...wahman...all I heard was the shower running for 50 minutes and I nearly wanted to go and check to see if there is something wrong in the shower....lols....terrible....How can people spend such LONG TIME in the shower???

TV....TW will switch on the TV for no apparent reason and not watching it...lolsss....

I prefer to go online...haha....and do some other stuff rather than rotting away in front of the TV / watching movies...
even the whole load of movies that TW has burned into cds are still on my table....I simply cannot bring myself to watch them...unless someone forced me to...hahaha....that's gonna be a hell lot of time wasted sitting in front of the laptop watching stuff....

anyway,

sleep...

signing off..
12.50am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home