Monday, July 24, 2006

diet and football

My diet was ok today...

Skipped lunch...and breakfast...ahaha...usually I eat lunch...but today, I 'tied' my stomach...drink water only...

Dinner, I ate the leftover curry yesterday and fried the rice that was given by Melati City.

The thing is that I am so surprised at how my appetite has shrunk...I ate only half the plate and I started feeling guilty. So I gave half the plate of fried rice and half of the chicken curry to TW...
I am cutting down on rice...not eating more than half a plate. I am eating oats in the afternoon...dinner...vege and chicken...haha...oh ya...and the leftover rice...still have to fry them for the next 2 days.

Rice is the fattening food...lols...so cutting down on rice would not caused any deficiency in any minerals...hehe....give all to TW....make him fat...he so thin...

I desire to see myself back to the normal 55kg...

I missed the time I entered college...and Esther's friends were saying how thin I was...thin as in slim...now I am a fat FAT PIG.....
Well, looks like that Esther is thin and I am fat....the opposite has occurred!!! It used to be Esther who was overweight...now it's my turn to get fat and also LOSE WEIGHT!!!!

I WILL LOSE ALL MY EXTRA WEIGHT BY THE END OF DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Losing 10kg in 2 months is risky and not good. so a 5 months interval is more 'safe'...now 67kg.....I HAVE TO BE 57KG by the end of december!!!!!!!!

Why I WANT to lose weight....so that I can wear all my clothes again...I was so shocked when I could not ahem....zip up the long pants that I bought in KL last time. I could wear it before I came to UK...now I cannot....so I MUST LOSE WEIGHT....

I am also pretty surprised at my ability to control temptations lately....Jean was 'persuading' me to go watch movie...but I keep saying no...cuz ermm...and lots of excuse came blurting out....

I am trying hard to control everything that has gone haywire for the past few months..hopefully...everything will be back to normal again when Janice comes...
Well, I think when Janice comes, the diet will be more effective cuz Janice can help me finish all the food....

Now, I am fat becuz it is so SO HARD to cook a person's portion.

I always end up eating two people's portion.

Football every sunday until summer ends...I love football....ahhaha...
especially blocking and kicking the ball out of David and TW's way....hahha...

Yesterday's football, I managed to kick the ball out of David and TW's way (both of them were in the same team) thrice...They were ahemm...surprisingly running towards each other...David with the ball...David was yelling at TW to keep me out of the way....before they knew it, HAHHAHA...the ball was kicked away by me....
Then David went :''HAIYO...TW....I told you to keep stephanie out of my way already loh....''

HAHHAA...

The other incident was when...I managed to kick the ball away...and David went ''wahman....''

The third incident was when I kicked the ball, David went:''wahman....How come got something black flew past...so scary...(cuz I was wearing black that day)...

Hahahha...David very funny and cute la....haha....all the comments he made so funny....also he is not that hmm.....'swift' compared to others...so it was 'easier' for me to 'attack' him and get the ball away....TW is also easier to tackle....

Anyway,

My leg feeling itchy now....seems like there are mosquitoes around...though I cannot see any...hmmmm

signing off...
10pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home