Thursday, July 27, 2006

sigh...

I applied for the joblink events team member job....hopefully I will get it...sigh..

TW got a job at si sushi...so lucky....Alex helped introduced him in....
Si sushi and yo sushi are two different sushi shops...just in case people reading my blog gets confused. The one I WAS supposed to work in was Yo sushi...
Unfortunately, Yo sushi are trying to cut cost at the moment so I have to wait till Valerie comes back in a week time before she sees Yo sushi condition....and whether I can still work for the remaining one month summer break I have left.

But one thing I am sure of is that in my second year summer hols, I can have a summer job lasting for 8 weeks. The job tat Jean did in her second year hols...something to do with statistics. She said that it's pretty easy to get it...and the pay is ok...1200pounds around there...
That job is only meant for second year medics onwards...so me first year nia...not eligible..sigh....first year...so limited....nobody wants a first year to work with them...most employers want mature students....sigh..

so sien..

I cannot work in si sushi because they only want to employ guy chefs....I am not a guy...sigh....a disadvantage being female....
Hopefully God will give me some random job before term starts and hell begins...

Have seen second year's work pile....LOLSSS....so tough...the brain and all in the first term of second year...tough work man...

Maybe I should read my embryology a bit cuz my foundation in embryology really terrible...

Anyway,

signing off..
12am..
sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home