Saturday, August 05, 2006

sushi...







WHOA...thank God...I tried to sign in just now but couldn't becuz it said tat my cookies has been disabled....hmm...

This post...nothing much...haha..supposed to go hiking somewhere in the Yorkshire dales but Paul said that TW is not feeling well so the plan will be postponed to next saturday..

Paul asked me if I know where is Ingleton Waterfalls...I dunno..hehe..then he said that next saturday go there...7 waterfalls altogether...can't wait! Paul drivin btw...hehe..

kla...my sushi pics above..I made sushi today...Val asked Alex to bring some sushi-making stuff so that she can teach TW and me how to make sushi...turned out be that Serene joined in and learning how to make as well.
The sushi is I made one..eheh..the pics...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home