Saturday, July 29, 2006

cell outing again...

Today,

I vaguely heard Ken talking to Serene in my sleep...they were talking about something WL..something like going to White Rose Centre..
Then I heard 12.30pm...

Then Ken went to work...

At 11.30am, Ken suddenly phoned me and told me to get ready...
He said that WL will be coming to fetch at 12.30pm..so wait at parkinson steps...

We went to White Rose Centre in Leeds as a cell...a shopping centre for those who dun know...It was pretty big...probably three times smaller than midvalley...but considered big..

We went to sainsburys in WRC...lols.....of all places...haha....
The things there were surprisingly cheap! They seemed to be in a rush...duh! No...It seems to be WL only who is in a rush to get out of WRC...it is well-known that WL doesn't like shopping...
So, I managed to grab eggs!! sounds crazy I know...haha...15 for 1pound! so cheap! Morrisons sells 18 for 1.64pounds...

So I grabbed 30!

Haha....the things there are so incredibly cheap esp those on offer...I want to go back there again but that means that I will have to take bus number 2...(just in case I forget...then I can reflect what I wrote on my blog...haha)...

Incredibly...after WRC....

We unexpectedly had a change of plans....ended up in Roundhay Park...LOLS...

Roundhay park is amazingly huge...and beautiful...
My first time there...
And we had a great time of sharing...well, I guessed most of the time I was talking....non-stop...ahhaha..
Then, we stopped by lakeland...a restaurant?? Dunno wat it's called...but yea...Jean treated me to Chocolate milkshake....wahman...there goes my diet....plunging...haha...I c myself back to my fat state soon...

A chocolate milkshake...how long will it take for me to burn off the extra calories...

anyway,

I hope that the hiking next saturday will materialise!

hehe...
and I am getting my 30pounds this monday!! Woohoo...for the OSCE presentation thingy....
Godfrey (the statistician of medical school) sent me an email telling me that my presentation was very good and that it was given a straight pass by the China representatives...also he said that how much he appreciated my effort put into the presentation...*blush*

oh ya...we have to take statistic as one of our modules in our second year...duh! And I had been thinking....Godfrey is the statistician of medical school....dun tell me.....that he will be teaching us statistics in our second year!!!

Wahman....haha

Well...he is a nice guy...pretty ok...except that he is pretty weird that at times...eg...he asked me a question..and when I answered him, he said nothing...and seemed to be staring blankly into space....hmmm...

Anyway...it was great volunteering myself anyway....get to know the dean of medical school and the statistician as well...hahah
and feel how OSCE is like!
can still remember the script in my head! hahah....+ the OSCE DVD that I viewed is an examiner training OSCE video....wahman...haha...so I know how OSCE is marked??

But not much was revealed in the DVD anyway...haha..

Going to cook my porridge which will last for the next 3 days.

signing off...
8.25pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home