Tuesday, August 01, 2006

duvets...

As u know, TW is workin as a chef in Si Sushi. He goes to work at 10am, whereas I go home at 9.45am...so it's without fail that I will meet him on the stretch of road on my way home...haha...and it's always the same place....haha...somewhere near the bridge above the highway.

Yesterday, I did not had the chance to talk to him..so this morning, he was telling me that he will try to ask for me today whether Si Sushi needs anymore waitress. He said that yesterday there was only one waitress on shift and he was wondering what happened to all the other waitresses...

Hopefully, he will come home with good news tonight...

I have a yogurt addiction....eating yogurt for breakfast every morning...and I cannot stop eating yogurt! Lols....but seems like my weight has gone down slightly...for the past 3 days I had been eating chicken porridge and yogurt...

Once, I was talking to TW, I was so bored that I ate 5 clementines...hahaha....
I think that's the only fruit I have eaten for the month....*wide-eyed stare*...haha

It has been raining a lot for the past few days..and the temperature's dropping...
At least it's not so hot at night that I have to kick my duvet off the bed every night...I did not kick off intentionally...I remembered sleeping with my duvet on...when I woke up, everything is on the floor....duvet and sometimes my pillows...
God knows how I 'wrestled' on the bed..maybe I should put a camcoder on the table overnight and see how I sleep....how did the duvet actually flew off the bed..

anyways,
signing off..
11.40am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home