Sunday, August 27, 2006

playin the guitar.

I learnt how to play the guitar...

It's a really interesting instrument which I hope to master someday and play like Hao Ern.

I wish I could own a guitar cuz I can bring it whenever I go...

I had always wanted to learn how to play the guitar since I was form 3...when I see my friend bring his guitar to school and playing all the chinese songs...
It was like so amazing..

Lately, I had the chance to learn how to play.

When Lizzie was over at my place for a little while, I took Tze Way's guitar and asked Lizzie to teach me. She showed me the 4 main chords and with this 4 chords, I could play most of the songs.

After memorising this 4 chords on the spot, I was greedy for more...

I want to learn all the techniques.

Today, I asked Marcus to teach me some more chords and skills...
He is a good guitarist teacher...haha..
I learnt the 'sustaining method' and using the last finger for the D chord so that it sounds as if there is a variation...

All together I have learnt and memorised: G, D, C, E minor, E/B were the chords I learnt 2 days ago.
E major, E7, A major, A7 are the few new chords I have learnt n memorised today...hehe..

B major is a hard chord...will master that another time...

memorise 4 chords at a time now....dun be too greedy....haha

I hope to master the guitar better...my strumming has improved over the past 2 days...During the first day, I had problems strumming.
But today, strumming went very smoothly.

I enjoyed playing the guitar though I started learning 2 days ago. I seemed to be progressing quite well...and I can play the song 'in christ'...
hehe...

I hope to play more songs!! I wanna learn all the chords which has strokes in them.

Signing off..
10.10pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home