Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ingleton waterfals

My brother had croup..well, that's what the doctor in Miri diagnosed. I asked Paul today and he said could be croup too even though Joshua is a bit no more a kid to get croup...I checked my medical books...I cannot remember if fever is one of the symptoms...but Joshua symptoms sounded like croup...hmm...I will ask the paediatrician in church if I do see him...

Yea..Paul said that croup is scary....

I thank God that Joshua is big enuf to actually inform my parents that he has trouble breathing..cuz I think most kids would just dun care n assume that it will go away?? Lolss...yea...thank God that everything was ok after that...
I should read up more on croup...to think I have studied the respiratory system and not knowing croup...LOLSSS...I heard of it before though, but not actually knowing the symptoms and all...

Went to Ingleton Waterfalls today..

Ingleton Waterfalls is 1.5 hours drive from Leeds and the waterfalls walk was 4.5miles....wahman..it was a very tiring hiking but worth the view...lolsss...

Went with Paul n TW....Paul drove..so nice of him.

Haih...I tried to upload all the photos that I took at Ingleton Waterfalls..but dunno why blogger just simply refused to upload...these are all I managed before giving up...lolss..











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home