Sunday, September 10, 2006

haih

*sweat*

Yesterday working at yo sushi was kind of hell....

I have never worked in such a busy environment before...and even resting for like 5 minutes can kena stared by the head chef.

The head chef expected me to work non-stop becuz the rest of the chefs were also working very hard. Is not that I dun want to work....I didn't have enough knowledge to be able to help....

After working for the day, I came back 'lifeless'...lolss...actually it's just the legs who refused to move....suan1 tong4...cuz of the 7 hours standing and no sitting...

and the head chef asked me what is my second job...

I said cleaner...

and she dare to say that cleaning must be harder than becoming a chef.

LOLSS...I would say that cleaning work is 10 times easier than a chef's work...

haihzzz...

last night, we went to Liz's house cuz she had a chocolate fountain and the chocolate is belgium chocolate somemore....bloody nice....but had to control the intake...

anyway,

signing off...
11.20pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home